How to Help
You can support Madison Public Library Foundation in a variety of ways. Whether it is helping in the office behind the scenes, serving on a committee, or volunteering at an event, we welcome and appreciate your participation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608.266.6318 if you're interested.
You can also help the library by:
• Volunteering through Madison Public Library
• Donating materials to the library
• Joining your local libraries’ Friends groups
• Shopping at the Central Friends’ Book Store and the book sales at the libraries
• Advocating for all libraries