- This event has passed.
State of the Foundation
May 21 @ 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
Join Madison Public Library Foundation at 11:45 a.m. Friday, May 21, for its annual State of the Foundation presentation. Led by Executive Director Jenni Jeffress, this virtual live-streamed event will provide a recap of the foundation and Madison Public Library’s accomplishments in 2020, as well as look forward on what to expect in the coming year.
This year’s live-streamed event will highlight:
• the Pinney library grand opening/gala in March 2020
• the subsequent transition to digital resources and curbside service due to COVID-19
• the Madison Public Library Board’s adoption of a fine-free policy in August for all patrons
• the Wisconsin Book Festival’s highly successful virtual programming, with a focus on authors of color and social justice
• the outstanding flexibility and generosity of our donors, who enthusiastically supported our virtual Lunch for Libraries, Ex Libris in a box and other creative fundraising efforts
• … and lots more!
Please register below for our free presentation, which will take place on Friday, May 21, from 11:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m.