Workshop: Learn More About Donor-Advised Funds
Interested in smarter charitable giving or initiating a planned giving strategy? Learn more about the power of a donor-advised fund by attending Madison Public Library Foundation's upcoming information and Q&A session to guide your charitable decision making. Hear advice from trusted financial advisors, ask questions and enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast.
Join us to find out:
- Is a donor advised fund a smart way to make a charitable gift?
- In the new tax environment, does a fund make sense?
- How does a donor advised fund fit into my estate plan?
- Julie Bogle, Partner and Tax Director, Smith & Gesteland LLP
- David Koehler, Vice President of Donor Engagement, Madison Community Foundation
- Tony Oommen, Vice President and Charitable Planning Consultant, Fidelity Charitable
- Melissa Selinger, Attorney and Founder, Selinger & Brunette, LLC
Registration is free. RSVP required to email@example.com or 608.266.6318