5 Ways You Can Support the Wisconsin Book Festival
• Attend and participate in festival events. This is the most fun, simple way to show that our festival is strong and enriches life in Madison.
• Volunteer. A festival of this scale requires many volunteers. There are a variety of jobs available; email wbfvolunteers@ mplfoundation.org to learn more. Training sessions are scheduled for early October.
• Become a Book Fest Benefactor. The foundation offers a VIP sponsorship package for those who share a passion for author events. Benefactors receive reserved seating at events, an invitation to a private author reception, event recognition and complimentary tickets to fundraisers. Email jcollins@ mplfoundation.org or call 608.266.6318 for details.
• Make a donation. We need your support! The foundation must raise more than $120,000 annually for the festival. Donate at mplfoundation.org or look for a donation envelope in Isthmus the week of the festival.
• Share festival news. Demonstrate your excitement about the festival through word of mouth, by forwarding emails, and by posting or re-posting on social media. Follow the Wisconsin Book Festival on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.