Madison Public Library Foundation's Grants Committee meets throughout the year to review requests from library leadership. A gift to the annual fund helps fulfill these needs, from collections development to programming support. Read about recent annual fund grants below, or browse the archives to learn about the important initiatives that your donations support.
View our 2018 grants flyer here.
- Black Men Run, Brown Boys Read – Meadowridge Pilot $10,000
- Director’s Discretionary Funds $5,000
- High-Loss Materials Replacement $33,000
- High-Use and New Media Collection Improvements $30,000
- Increasing Accessibility at the Library $36,000
- Madison Public Library Staff Day 2018 $5,000
- Meet Your Madison Public Library $3,000
- Pathway to Cooperative Entrepreneurship $6,000
- Professional Development for New & Hourly Staff $25,000
- Systemwide Technology Improvements $10,000
- Taking the Wonders of Learning Home $11,000
- Who Matters? Volume Two $3,000
If you have a donor-advised fund through Fidelity Charitable or Schwab Charitable, you can make a gift directly to Madison Public Library Foundation through DAF Direct.