Madison Public Library Foundation invites you to be a part of a special donor group that we call Sustainers. By giving monthly, you demonstrate a strong commitment to your libraries and recognize their need for a steady, predictable stream of income.
Becoming a Sustainer has many benefits:
- Convenience. You don’t have to worry about remembering to go online and donate, or to mail a gift each year. Staff time toward processing single donations is reduced as well.
- Maximum giving impact. Your contributions of smaller amounts over time may be easier on your budget than a lump sum and allow you to give more per year. For instance, if you decide to give $25 per month over a year, you might not feel that amount cut into your budget like a single $300 at once.
- Reliability for your libraries. The foundation can better plan for the libraries’ needs over time when we know there are monthly gifts pledged. Of course, you can always change, pause or cancel your recurring gift if the need arises.
- Personalized communications. As a Sustainer, you’ll receive exclusive emails throughout the year so you can be the first to learn about the programs, services, collections and facilities your gifts funded.
- Eco-friendliness. Automated withdrawals don’t require envelopes or checks, and the foundation can send you fewer appeal mailings knowing you are already making regular gifts.
Setting up your monthly Sustainer donations is easy! If you would like your gifts to be charged to a credit card each month, simply scroll down this page and complete the form below. If you would like to set up ACH withdrawals from your bank account, print and complete this form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to us.
If you ever wish to change or cancel your donation, just give us a call or send us a message.
If you have a donor-advised fund through Fidelity Charitable or Schwab Charitable, you can make a gift directly to Madison Public Library Foundation through DAF Direct.