Ex Libris Volume VII: Beer & Bites
Madison Public Library Foundation's seventh annual Ex Libris took place Friday, October 13, 2017 at Central Library. This year's fundraiser had a new theme: Beer & Bites. Guests had the opportunity to sample beer from Wisconsin breweries, as well as food from local restaurants and food artisans.
This combination of local food and craft beer made for a one-of-a-kind experience. Additionally, the night featured a DJ, silent auction and "everybody-wins" raffle. With food and drinks entirely donated by participating tasting partners, all proceeds from the night benefitted the Madison Public Library Foundation
Photos from this year's event are now available on Madison Public Library's Flickr page.
This year, we hosted a new late-night event following Ex Libris! Read about Afterword here.
Participating tasting partners included:
- Corporate Business Systems
- First Business Bank
- Hovde Properties
- Michael Best
- Mohs, MacDonald, Widder, Paradise & Van Note
- OPN Architects
- Natalie Rew and Christopher Schulte
- Scooter Software, Inc.
- Stafford Rosenbaum LLP
- Wipfli CPAs and Consultants
- Wisconsin Mutual Insurance Company
- Annen Roetter, LLC
- Baird – The Prestigiacomo Carroll Group
- Tana Elias & Andrew Clarkowski
- Krause Donovan Estate Law Partners, LLC
- Selinger & Brunette, LLC
- Smith & Gesteland, LLP