Coordinating Your Charitable Goals—Recommendations From Your Trusted Advisors
If you are interested in learning about initiating a planned giving strategy or finding an important way to use your savings, attend Madison Public Library Foundation's program to guide you in making these decisions. You will have the opportunity to both hear from trusted financial advisors and have a Q&A session, as well as receive a complimentary breakfast.
Join us to learn more about:
- When should you think about initiating a planned giving strategy?
- What is the most tax efficient strategy for your charitable contributions?
- How does charitable planning fit into your retirement strategy?
- Julie Bogle: Partner, Smith & Gesteland LLP
- Colin Nemeth: Senior Director of Development, Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association
- Meg Prestigiacomo: Vice President and Financial Advisor, Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Melissa Selinger: Attorney and Founder, Selinger & Brunette, LLC
RSVP at email@example.com or 608.266.6318